Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2009, 06:27 PM

Default Can't activate PT after install

What's up?

I purchased 7.4 upgrade in a box which comes with a blue card with an activation code ....and instructions on what to do to get an iLok license.

But when I go to that Digi website, I get some message about internet activation is disabled and to go to the Digi store and use an alternative purchase method.

What the heck is going on around here lately? I'm dead in the water.

Is it me? This used to be easy.

Mark

EDIT: OK, the printed installation instructions regarding the web address for authorization are incorrect, as is the internet connection link on the install disk. When you get to the wrong page, you get message that the service is inactive, and to buy something else at the Digistore. Finally, after sniffing around for awhile, I found the NEW web address on my own. Would it kill ya Digi to put an new link or better instructions on the "inactive" page you are still sending people to?