Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2018

Old 05-03-2018, 11:54 AM

Default So is there or is there NOT an answer to this Cloud problem?

I log on as usual to send a client a copy of their mix. Get this cloud logo next to the session and of course, i get the "downloading project" msg that never downloads. 4 hours later i did find the session in Pro Tools Project Cache but i still cant get this session to open. It has negatively affected my client, my money, and my day. Something that i dont want or didnt ask for. And i cant get a quick answer on how to solve it.

For any kind hearted person in here....if you can please point me to what i should do id greatly appreciate you. I see ptxl files of the session but i get an error message of "cant open wrong kind of document" so im still stuck. Imac 10.13.2 , Pro Tools 12.7
Old 05-03-2018, 12:49 PM

Default Re: So is there or is there NOT an answer to this Cloud problem?

Sorry to hear about this.

It would seem to me that in this case (until you find a resolution) you could probably Drop Box it easily, and maintain your relationship with your client.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com