Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2018

Old 03-13-2018, 01:09 AM

Default And...Avid.com is once again down

I can't believe it. Signing in to download and sync all the work across four cloud sessions for our paid for, on-the-clock studio session tomorrow, and once again the entire Avid site is down. This means no access to cloud projects, support, user accounts...this happened all day Saturday and now again. Unacceptable. I and many others pay for these services. Now I have to wake up extra early in the hopes that their services are back up in the AM... otherwise our session is screwed.

I'll be filing a complaint with support. At minimum they need to keep cloud sessions up and running on backup or whatnot even while undergoing upgrades/maintenance across their site - how can they expect anyone to take this seriously or pay for this?
Old 03-16-2018, 08:42 AM

Default Re: And...Avid.com is once again down

It's up here in the UK now.

But... yeah. I'd recommend migrating to regular sessions and using Dropbox.

PT 2024 Ultimate; W11 Pro; Ryzen 9 7900; 64gb RAM; RME Babyface; UAD Quad Satellite USB; GTX 1050i
Macbook Air M2; 24gb RAM