How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Getting Started
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2014, 04:07 AM

Default Need to change my email address

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I wasn't sure which forum would be most appropriate.

I'm trying to change the email address on my Avid account but on the profile edit page it can't be edited - it just displays the current email address without a textbox. Is there a way to change it? The current one is a university address so it will be deactivated at some point.

Thanks!
Old 05-25-2014, 01:11 PM
Admin Emeritus

Default Re: Need to change my email address

From Avid Customer Support:

If you need to change your email address on your Avid Account, please contact us through our registration case page here:

http://avid.force.com/Support/RegistrationCaseCreation

In the question box, please enter "Avid Account Email". Then enter your remaining information.

Please include any and all details that may help in assisting you, including your name, address, and any previous email addresses you may have used.