Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2010, 02:58 PM

Default Traktor

Traktor is a DJ program. Are the decks basically just playing tracks in analyzed ticks? As if each deck was playing a track inside of pro tools (pro tools being a reference just for some kind of communication between me and you right now), would it be just like using beat detection and then applying time warp to a ticked track when you use the bpm change feature inside of traktor.

Traktor seems like a very powerful tool... and I hope it proves to be very accurate when I choose to change styles or BPM.