Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2009, 03:59 PM

Default How do I import DVD video to a video track in PT 8??

Hello and greetings once again to all.

I was wondering how I would do this. I'm going to be doing dubbing on a DVD of a documentary originally in English to Spanish now. I've already done work with video but with QT file. This one they tell me comes directly from the DVD. Should I rip the DVD? How do I do this? I've never ripped anything except my CDs into iTunes.

Please help. This Sunday might be the first session for dubbs.

I'm using Pro Tools 8 on a 2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo iMac with 3 of RAM. It's been incredibly stable and doesn't hiccup almost at all.

Thank you for any and all help.

Regards,

Serge

http://www.facebook.com/sergeamh