Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 01-29-2019, 07:51 PM

Default Renewing Annual Subscription

Hi there

I have just renewed my pro tools ultimate annual subscription and in my Avid account it now says that my licence will expire in feb 2020.
However when I check my Ilok account I still see the old licence that expires in feb 2019.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Renewing Annual Subscription

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart@3p View Post
Hi there

I have just renewed my pro tools ultimate annual subscription and in my Avid account it now says that my licence will expire in feb 2020.

However when I check my Ilok account I still see the old licence that expires in feb 2019.

This is typically what has happened with my renewals as well. I have not lost coverage. However it doesn’t make sense other than there is a lag in the system that synchronizes the two. I start a ticket with customer support regardless. They typically have issued a temporary license. Jeffro has been helpful also and he may step in and assist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-29-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart@3p View Post
Hi there

Couldn't find your product based on your community email, but it's normal for a subscription license to only reflect the upcoming month/day. If the Update Plan is active then the license gets updated for another year just prior to that date. So you should see your license refreshed next month. Any trouble with that please contact support (start a case through my.avid.com or if more urgent then call using your System ID).
Old 01-31-2019, 09:08 PM

Ahh Great.

Thanks for your help Jeffro

Stewart