Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2012, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Unable to locate hardware. Mbox mini.

Well, I am back again.
It seemed after i posted on here my pro tools decided to work, which was fine as i could get on with the work i needed to do, what worried me though is that i don't know why it went wrong or how it fixed itself.
But i find myself in a similar position as before. I first checked my mbox mini control panel and indeed on there it said it wasn't connected so i reinstalled the drivers and it changed to connected however pro tools still didn't see it. I've tried a repair installation and again when it gets to DAE loaded it goes tells me it can't locate the hardware.
This time i have completely removed pro tools from my system, preferences the lot and doing a clean install, i will let you know how it goes. It's a shame so many other people have this problem and that Avid's support is completely non existent, yet they will keep sending me questionnaires.

Also like someone mentioned above the N key does nothing for me, except make the noise of an invalid input.