Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Employment

Old 01-09-2018, 08:34 PM

Default "Beta testers" needed (contact email added)

Hello, I am looking for a couple of knowledgeable Pro Tools engineers to "beta test" an audio educational tool for Pro Tools. This is a relatively quick and simple test. At this stage, the project requires your confidentiality, plus two mics and preamps through which you'll record a four bar pattern of bass drum, snare drum, hi-hat, miked bass amp, acoustic guitar (or miked electric), and a vocal - so you will need access to such acoustic sound sources or equivalents. The musical parts are simple enough that anybody could play and sing them. I have carried out such a test with the Cubase version of this audio educational tool and the process should take about 15 minutes. I am seeking PT engineers to verify that there are no issues with the Pro Tools version when it is operated on a system independent from the PT HD Omni system I am using. I am also seeking your feedback. If this is agreeable, this stage of the project pays $50 and you will get the 1.0 version of this innovative educational tool N/C. If you are interested, please contact me at: [email protected]. Thank you for your time, Steve

Last edited by PT10user1234; 01-15-2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Added Contact Email