Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 07-30-2010, 05:27 AM

Default Re: Export regions(Shft-Cmd-K) command is acting strange

Thanks Timothy

I went back into the session and the export worked as it should. Only creating one interleaved file and not the .L & .R too. Weird.

I'll rename with the keyboard shortcut in future and hopefully that will solve future problems.

Best

Martin
Old 08-01-2010, 04:26 AM

Hey just a quick note about some of the solutions.

I work with David Kowalski so I can tell you some stuff we tried.

We didn't get into trashing the databases or anything too involved because we were going into sessions and didn't need the system to go down. cause honestly it's doing everything else fine but this.

We went back to old sessions that were recorded and we had exported stuff fine in the past and tried it. It seems the problem follows no matter what session or what drive is used.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:08 PM

Hi there, I have experienced this issue a few times. And to my knowledge there these two things can screw up the export function.

I belive the clip you are trying to export MUST be displayed in the Clip list for the shortcut to work.

If you have searched for something in the "find clips" option (Shift + CMD + F)
that may cause the clip you want to export to now be shown, ergo screw up the shortcut function. So make sure the search field is empty (all your audio files show up in the clip list)

Also, the "Show" option in clip list menu can also cause your files to not be shown in the clip list. (the shortcut to enable audio clips are CMD + 1)

You open the Clip list in View -> Other Displays -> Clip List
(or the arrow down right in the PT Window.