Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 03-15-2018, 06:32 AM

Default Project mix protools 8 MaC OS X 10.8

Hello,

I am trying to connect the Projectmix mix (M-Audio) with an iMac OS X 10.8 running protools 8 (M-powered).
First, are my specs all right ? Do I need to downgrade the iMac ?
(that would not be a problem as I only intend to use that computer to run protools 8 with the project mix.)
I have installed protools 8 on the mac , connected project mix via FireWire , I-Lok dongle in
Mac seems to recognise the project mix surface. When I try to start protools it asks for a download, I do, it seems to install and it still not opening protools :-/
Anyone using this system ?
Anyone can help ?

Thank you

Franck