Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2013, 01:49 PM

Default System Plug in error - Elastic Audio

Just purchased a new computer exclusively for studio recording and upon starting the Pro Tools 11, I got the following message every time I started it up:
System plugins\elasticaudio.aaxplugin\contents\x64\elasti caudio.aaxplugin could not be loaded. Please contact the software publisher for support using this software.
Error details:
Could not load inported DLL for warped binary.

The only thing I have running on this computer is the drivers for my interface, and my midi device, quick time and google chrome. After receiving the error message the first time I did a total reboot, cleared off all changes and started with a clean reboot and received the same message. The programs still loads up, but would like to nip these problems in the bud before I start recording and really get frustrated.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Old 10-18-2013, 10:03 AM

Default Re: System Plug in error - Elastic Audio

Try searching 'Elastic Audio plugin error', there are several solutions if your getting the error using 11.0.2. Note the files needed are linked in an Avid post - follow the trakslasha post. They can also be accessed directly from the 11.0.1 (hint) install zip if you have it - follow the Justin1524 post down to Peanuts' or Avid's Bruce Paine's posts. Good luck!
Old 11-26-2013, 11:40 AM

Default Re: System Plug in error - Elastic Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts View Post
Try searching 'Elastic Audio plugin error', there are several solutions if your getting the error using 11.0.2. Note the files needed are linked in an Avid post - follow the trakslasha post. They can also be accessed directly from the 11.0.1 (hint) install zip if you have it - follow the Justin1524 post down to Peanuts' or Avid's Bruce Paine's posts. Good luck!
Thank you for the link(a little late getting back to thank you). I was able to download and insert the proper link that the computer could not find to use the elastic properties. Working fine now.
B