Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2015, 03:33 PM

Default Steve Slate Plugin question

I have a macbook pro. I am currently using the Trigger 2 drum replacement plugin. I use pro tools 11.3 I have the plugin correctly installed and the trigger sound library. For some reason, when i open the browser window in the plugin, my mac hard drive is not showing up so i can load the samples. Am i missing something here? Do i need to change a setting on my mac to make the library visible?
Old 11-15-2015, 03:41 PM

Default Re: Steve Slate Plugin question

Right click on your drive/s and make sure they are read and write enabled.

I have not seen that here but maybe that can help you, if not then let us know.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 11-16-2015, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy35 View Post
I have a macbook pro. I am currently using the Trigger 2 drum replacement plugin. I use pro tools 11.3 I have the plugin correctly installed and the trigger sound library. For some reason, when i open the browser window in the plugin, my mac hard drive is not showing up so i can load the samples. Am i missing something here? Do i need to change a setting on my mac to make the library visible?
What Mac hard drive are you talking about - the system drive or a separate one? Make sure your drives are not set to go to sleep. What OSX version? Can OSX itself see the drive?

QAPLA!
Old 11-16-2015, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy35 View Post
Hi,

In the browser window, top left there's an up arrow. if you double click on that, does it not take the browser right up to view all your drives?

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.