Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2014, 01:06 AM

Default " You are running out of CPU power. Reomove some Native Plug-ins or increase the CPU

Dear Sir,

I am having troubles that says

" You are running out of CPU power. Remove some Native Plug-ins or increase the CPU Usage Limit in the Playback Engine Dialog " and
" The audio device buffer Underflowed. If this occurs frequently, try decreasing the "H/W Buffer Size" in the Playback Engine panel or remove other devices from the audio firewire bus. (-6085) "

Please Help Me Out, i am facing those errors since i get the mbox pro in March, i have been searching to resolve these problems and i have tried many ways but can't fix it till now..

Anyone thank you so much, i am waiting the reponse

I am running with these.....

System -

Processor - Intel Core i7-4770, CPU 3.40GHz
Motherboard - Asus Z87-DELUXE
Memory(RAM) - 16GB Kingston 1600W
Graphic Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Windows - Window 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 32-bit operating system
Firewire Card - IEEE 1394b PCI Express Host Controller Single-lane Supports rate of 2.4Gbps

Interface - Avid Mbox Pro (3rd Generation)

Software - Protools 10.3.2

Plugins - Avid Virtual intruments, Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5, Addictive Drums 1.5.2, Korg Instument Plugins, Nexus2, Waves Complete 8
Old 09-02-2014, 02:16 AM

Default Re: " You are running out of CPU power. Reomove some Native Plug-ins or increase the

If you had searched the forum you would have found this:

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=356183

Christopher

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 09-02-2014, 08:03 AM

Default Re: " You are running out of CPU power. Reomove some Native Plug-ins or increase the

Dear Christopher,

Yes, I had read the forum, but now i tried to uninstall the NVIDIA driver it gets better. Running out of CPU power does not happen for 3 or 4 hours.
I think its solved.
but now the Mbox pro sounds pop too much and cant even play for 10 sec it appears the error -6085 i am really tired of it.

Can you advice me that if i buy a new Mac Mini with Mevrick OS X, can i solve those problems??

My friend use Protools HD 10 with 002 and Gigabyte motherboard Dual core processor 4GB RAM win 7 32bit operation system, he has no error at all.

thank you so much,

Soe Moe Htet.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:45 AM

Hi

I don't think your computer needs to be changed for a Mac, you have a fast CPU and 16GB RAM which is plenty.

I would post a Sandra Report here and include any external Harddrives and other ext gear.

Are you sure you have the right driver installed? If you look in BIOS, turn OFF any floppy disc controller as some people have had issues with that even though they do NOT even have a floppy so turn off that controller and also check to see that ALL your plugins (3rd party) are up to date. Even though you dont use a bad plugin you can experience issues only having it in your folder.

Check these things and also trash preferences and databases and restart when you done the other things listed here.

Best
Chris

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————