Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2006, 01:33 PM

Default I need some advices ...

I have recorded a jazz session this week and on one track, by mistake, i have recorded a title on a 48 kHZ session with the Bigben let at 44,1 kHz. The protools system of the studio work with Digi192 clocked on a Bigben, and as you know the Bigben don't switch automatically its sample frequency with the protools session one. And during a pause, a client asked to the assistant to listen a cd and he normally switched the Bigben to 44,1 kHz and when i returned to the studio in order to record the last track of the album, i have forgotten to switch again the Bigben to 48 kHz. Shame on me !
Now, what are the solutions to resolve this problem ? Because i will mix this track on an other studio which don't have a external clock, i will play the track at a wrong speed !
The only way i know to resolve this thread is to record the playback of the track on this previous protools system through a new protools system clocked internally.
What are your advices ?
Regards and thanks to help me.
Julien.