Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Update M-Power to 7.3

Hey,
I recently re installed Protools M Powered on my Mac Book Pro. I wanted to update from 7.1 to 7.3. I was able to do it before becosue I bought the product close enough to the release of 7.3. but now all you can do is download 7.3.1 and it will only let you install that if you have 7.3. Anyone know where I can download that I have the activation code but it says its already been used and I have the Ilok key for it

Thanks
Old 04-14-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Update M-Power to 7.3

If you purchased 7.3 from the DigiStore, your Account holds the download link.

filosofem
Old 04-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Update M-Power to 7.3

If you received and used your activation code, then you have an Amnesty Upgrade.

For help returning to your upgrade downloads and authorization codes, please see the Featured Downloads & Help page in the main website support section:
www.digidesign.com/support

On the right side under Quick Links, you will find this:

Featured Downloads & Help
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=23375

Download Help:

Downloaded Upgrades

Upgrades Purchased from the DigiStore
If you purchased a downloadable Pro Tools upgrade from the DigiStore, go to the DigiStore and click on the "your account" link at the top. You should see your recent orders after you are logged in.

Click on "View Order Details/Tracking Number" next to your Pro Tools upgrade order. Your upgrade downloads will be available on the order details page, along with your authorization code if you purchased a Pro Tools LE upgrade (this is also where you would find your authorization for MP3 Option if you purchased that product).

Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrades
Login to your My Digi account on the website. If you have previously completed the activation process for a Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrade, your downloads will be available after you login, along with your Pro Tools LE authorization code if you received a Pro Tools LE Amnesty upgrade. These will be under "Registered Downloads" at the bottom of your My Digi home page. Currently, only Amnesty upgrades are listed in your Registered Downloads section.