Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2016, 01:22 PM

Default Time sensitive if anyone has a moment and can help...

I am on deadline to mix a movie for a friend...this is not my main area of expertise - I am a mastering engineer by trade.

I have done this in the past but have always been given the correct files from experienced people and this director-friend doesn't have experience exporting with deep knowledge, and this is made worse since I am not sure how to direct her since I upgraded to PT 12HD.

She is working in Premiere. Can someone tell me the best way to export her movie, and then, how best to get it and the audio into PT12HD so I can work on it? I am moving out of the country on Tuesday and hope to begin mixing her short tomorrow.

Big thanks for your help.

Best,
Josh