Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2024, 09:51 PM

Default I can't re-activate cancelled ProTools Studio subscription

I have tried several times to re-activate (BUY AGAIN) my previously canceled ProTools Studio monthly subscription via AVID Online Store. I get an error either "Payment Failed" or "Your transaction could not be authenticated successfully. Please try again later."

I tried to create a support ticket but website kept coming up with error about missing fields, all I could see was I hadn't uploaded a receipt for product, website wouldn't accept the PDF receipt I supplied.

I would love any help on getting PT Studio activated, I have wasted a few hours on this already..
Old 01-30-2024, 04:52 AM
Avid

Default Re: I can't re-activate cancelled ProTools Studio subscription

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Taylor View Post
I have tried several times to re-activate (BUY AGAIN) my previously canceled ProTools Studio monthly subscription via AVID Online Store. I get an error either "Payment Failed" or "Your transaction could not be authenticated successfully. Please try again later."

I tried to create a support ticket but website kept coming up with error about missing fields, all I could see was I hadn't uploaded a receipt for product, website wouldn't accept the PDF receipt I supplied.

I would love any help on getting PT Studio activated, I have wasted a few hours on this already..
Sorry to hear about this. Let me create a case for you on this.

To create a support case with Avid Support, go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support

www.topedomingo.com
Old 01-30-2024, 04:57 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Taylor View Post

I've started a support case for you under case 04749516. The webstore team will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you

To create a support case with Avid Support, go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support

www.topedomingo.com
Old 02-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Avid

HI there.. I know you were able to check out with PayPal but if you order anything else in the future and want to use a CC, and have issues, please ping me directly as I want to get to the bottom of this issue and need examples to do it.

Glad your up and running though.

Marianna

[email protected]
cell +1 (813) 493-6800
AOL IM avidmarianna
Twitter Avidmarianna

We're Avid. Learn more at www.avid.com