Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid Pro Mixing General Discussion

Old 01-18-2021, 06:59 AM

Default Two bugs with Eucontrol?

Hi,

I am using Eucontrol with the Control App and an Artist Mix to control Cubase 11 on Windows.

Two issues:
1) I created a user defined soft key with a sequence of commands: EUCON Addtrack;... a couple of Key-Commands with a final "Return" key command. This does not work, the timing seems to be the problem since the behaviour is "random" (sometimes some of the key Commands are performed partially, sometimes not). The funny thing: If i do the "same" but start with a key command that oppens the add track dialogue everthing works. So a mixture Of Eucon and Key commands in a command-sequence does not work (any more).

2) When I switch to the "tracks" view in the control app the system hangs up with the error message "Number of allowed hardware... exceeded". This crashes Eucon and Cubas 11. It only happens when activating the tracks view in the control app.
Old 01-19-2021, 11:13 AM
Avid

Default Re: Two bugs with Eucontrol?

The first sounds you need the add delay between commands feature we have planned. Hopefully next release.

Where is that error coming from EuControl or Cubase, this sounds like an issue we reported to them a few weeks ago. Hopefully they will fix soon.