Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2017, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Renewed subscription but no sign of it anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmccoy View Post
...It's still confusing because I do have two ilok licenses (one expired) showing for the two years I've had a subscription, so I assumed a new one would be forthcoming...
I can see how that was confusing (just revoked the expired/duplicate one so that it won't cause any problems going forward). Should just be one Pro Tools HD Plan license since you have one Pro Tools HD Perpetual bundle, and the expiration date should get refreshed this weekend. I set a reminder for myself to double check it for you.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
I can see how that was confusing (just revoked the expired/duplicate one so that it won't cause any problems going forward). Should just be one Pro Tools HD Plan license since you have one Pro Tools HD Perpetual bundle, and the expiration date should get refreshed this weekend. I set a reminder for myself to double check it for you.
Greatly appreciated!
Custom i9-12900K, 64GB RAM, W10 Pro, PT Ultimate 2024.03, HD Native, OMNI, Digi 192, UAD-2 Octo; Mac Pro 12-core 3.46, 64GB RAM, Mojave, Logic Pro 10.5.1, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Quad, MOTU 2408 Mk II: MBP mid-2012, 16GB RAM, Mojave, MOTU 8-Pre-ES, Pro Tools 2021.7
Old 11-11-2017, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Case is in progress to sort this all out, but I went in and fixed the Release Limit so that doesn't negatively impact anything while the case is being handled.
Hi Jeffro:

Still got problems here I think. If I look in My Products on the Avid sited then Upgrade Plan for Pro Tools it says that the plan expired on 14 October 2017, which it shouldn't. It should say 17 September 2018. When I click on the Product Details and Download Links then it says "No download links found".

If I look at pro Tools | Standard Support for Apogee (how I got the software in the first place) then it shows the plan expired on 17 September 2017. Clicking on the Product Details and Download Links then I can see the 12.8.1 download but not the 12.8.2, which was released after 17 September.

Moving on to my iLok, the expiration date on the Pro Tools Plan asset shows 18 September 2017.

I sent proof of purchase of the update plan to Avid when requested and they said it had all been sorted out, but it quite clearly hasn't. Shame, because today was the day that I was going to finally update to 12.8.2. Looks like I'm going to be on 12.4 for a while yet then!

Best, Warren
FaceBook
MySpace
Old 11-11-2017, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Renewed Upgrade Plan but no sign of it anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenG View Post
Still got problems here I think...
Yes, looks like the renewal wasn't applied to your Pro Tools | Standard Support for Apogee for some reason. I added a note for the rep on your case, and have sent the 12.8.2 installers to you. The release limit on your license bundle is correct so you'll be able to run 12.8.2. Sorry that your account issue isn't resolved yet but you should have what you need to update while that's being sorted out. Will check in on this again later...
Old 11-11-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
...the expiration date should get refreshed this weekend. I set a reminder for myself to double check it for you.
Quick update - your Pro Tools HD Plan license is now showing 2018 Nov 13 for expiration, so you should be set for your Pro Tools HD bonus plug-ins.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Quick update - your Pro Tools HD Plan license is now showing 2018 Nov 13 for expiration, so you should be set for your Pro Tools HD bonus plug-ins.
The update worked today using 'refresh' in ILM. Thanks again.

I've had HD for several years, so I already have all the bonus plugins. Is there something new that I'm not seeing?
Custom i9-12900K, 64GB RAM, W10 Pro, PT Ultimate 2024.03, HD Native, OMNI, Digi 192, UAD-2 Octo; Mac Pro 12-core 3.46, 64GB RAM, Mojave, Logic Pro 10.5.1, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Quad, MOTU 2408 Mk II: MBP mid-2012, 16GB RAM, Mojave, MOTU 8-Pre-ES, Pro Tools 2021.7