Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-1999, 10:31 AM

Default Does digi bother to look here?

Old 11-27-1999, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Does digi bother to look here?

Probably not going to get much Tech Support participation here over this 4 day weekend, but I'm sure that the Digi people with the technical expertise to answer many of these questions will check in regularly when we're open again. Are you having an immediate problem with a Pro Control, Julian?

------------------
Bruce Paine
eMarketing
Old 11-29-1999, 09:20 AM

I have 32 faders of ProControl and just love it!! For mixing alone...it is worth the $$!! All the other features Kick butt!! I have had no problems what so ever. It would be nice if other users could look at PC with the 'glass is half full' attitude....instead of 'half empty.' The world is not a perfect place. We need to learn to appreciate what we have.( or atleast read the manuals ) To Digidesign: I think Your Products Rule!! I like Pro Control more than the Neve VR sitting in the next room!!

Rob
Old 11-30-1999, 12:07 AM

I own PC as well as 2 Mix + systems & an AMII card to boot! I admit I had overlooked the American (only!) Thanksgiving break, so I look forward to an answer sometime soon after to all the unanswered posts on PC from the last week that I have cut out from elsewhere in the DUG and posted here.
Gobble! Gobble!

Jules

P.S. I prefer my PC to sitting over a hot VR too.
Old 11-30-1999, 12:27 AM

nice to see all the good talk about PC. Just ordered mine today. Any advice about wiring it up? I'm guessing delivery will be sometime next year...