Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 12-23-2018, 09:25 AM

Default Free access to Premium Video Tutorial platform for 30 days

https://www.pro-tools-expert.com/pro...eid=070aa82ed2

“The subscription for our premium video platform is just $3.99 per month, and normally there is a 7-day free trial, with the code HAPPYCHRISTMAS2018. Go to our Premium Video Tutorial site and sign up but make sure you check the Apply Coupon option and paste in the coupon code HAPPYCHRISTMAS2018 to make sure you get your free 30 days. You can cancel at any point before the 30 days are up and you will not be charged. Once the 30 days are over you will be charged just $3.99 per month, but again you can still cancel at any point, you are not locked in.”

Big thanks to Russ and Mike and all the team at Pro Tools Expert/Production Expert!
Old 12-24-2018, 04:48 AM

Default Re: Free access to Premium Video Tutorial platform for 30 days

Be aware that unless they changed their policies you have to give your credit card info (don't know if they take Paypal now or not) when you sign up for this 'free' access. And the cancellation is not through PTE but the third party that handles their subscription purchases.

AND they don't tell you when your 30 days is up at least they didn't when I signed up for this a couple of years back. I only knew I was being charged when I got my credit card statement and there was a strange charge on it that wasn't from PTE. Had a lot of investigation to go through to find out it was from when I signed for the 'free' video access.

It's the old 'caveat emptor' thing.

QAPLA!
Old 12-24-2018, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Free access to Premium Video Tutorial platform for 30 days

Been there done that! Beware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Be aware that unless they changed their policies you have to give your credit card info (don't know if they take Paypal now or not) when you sign up for this 'free' access. And the cancellation is not through PTE but the third party that handles their subscription purchases.

AND they don't tell you when your 30 days is up at least they didn't when I signed up for this a couple of years back. I only knew I was being charged when I got my credit card statement and there was a strange charge on it that wasn't from PTE. Had a lot of investigation to go through to find out it was from when I signed for the 'free' video access.

It's the old 'caveat emptor' thing.