Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 09-16-2017, 11:53 AM

Default Can I hide track in Pro Tools but still have a fader for it on an MC_Mix?

Using Pro Tools HD 12.8 and Mac OS10.11 El Capitan

I would like to assign my Master Stereo output fader to the last physical fader on my MC-Mix unit. This is easy to achieve using the Assign tab in the EuControl Settings software. So far so good....

I now want to hide the Master fader in Pro Tools so it doesn't show up in the Edit window. The trouble is that when I do this the fader disappears on the MC-Mix.

Is there some way to get round this?