Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 01-08-2015, 06:21 AM
Blue Cat Audio

Default Blue Cat's PatchWork Updated to v1.62, with brand new Light Blue UI Theme

Dear Pro Tools Users,

We wish you all a happy new year!

To celebrate 2015, we are releasing a new version of Blue Cat's PatchWork, including a brand new light theme skin, new skin selection features and more, as explained on our blog.

This update is free for existing customers and can be downloaded from the same page as the original full version.

New in 1.62:
- New alternative light theme skin (light color scheme and lower contrast).
- Factory and user skins can now be selected directly from the plug-in menu.
- Added 192 kHz samplerate support to the standalone application.
- Mac: fixed MFX Audio Unit that was not processing MIDI events properly.

Enjoy!
Old 01-08-2015, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Blue Cat's PatchWork Updated to v1.62, with brand new Light Blue UI Theme

Worth it for just the skin, so some of us with old eyes can read it! Thanks guys!!!
Old 01-08-2015, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Blue Cat's PatchWork Updated to v1.62, with brand new Light Blue UI Theme

Ditto with swrec .., cheers guys thanks for the update .

Im glad I bought patchwork when it came out . Not only is it a great plugin on its own , but became a lifesaver during other plugins transition period before they had their AAX versions ready .

Also , the standalone version is the bomb , as Its great to be able to now use many of my V.I's that previously required my DAW to be open , and chain associated other plugins to it ..., and its ability to save presets which can recall the plug settings within makes this a valuable tool for live use.....,

Q - any tips on how to toggle presets (in standalone) using a midi floor switching pedal .., it'll be great to have a patchwork (saved) preset for each song in a live setlist and switch between them with a click of a foot switch ?
Old 01-08-2015, 05:57 PM

Q ..., another question ... in the new standalone version , ( I just updated) ..., I am not seeing the separate " preset skin " listed under the presets area as described inthe blog (http://bluecataudio.com/Blog/tip-of-...chwork-update/ )

..., I am only seeing light blue lumped in together with the general presets

..., Is this a plugin feature only that is not available on the standalone (mac) version ?
Old 01-09-2015, 06:17 AM
Blue Cat Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafoam green View Post
Q - any tips on how to toggle presets (in standalone) using a midi floor switching pedal .., it'll be great to have a patchwork (saved) preset for each song in a live setlist and switch between them with a click of a foot switch ?
It is currently not possible yet, but that's a feature that we plan to add in the future (using MIDI Bank and Preset change messages).

For your other question, are you sure you have updated the App too? The new theme and skin switching feature is available to both plug-ins and the standalone application: there is no difference.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecataudio View Post
It is currently not possible yet, but that's a feature that we plan to add in the future (using MIDI Bank and Preset change messages).

For your other question, are you sure you have updated the App too? The new theme and skin switching feature is available to both plug-ins and the standalone application: there is no difference.
Cool , look forward to the upcoming feature re; MIDI Bank and preset change messages ..., that will be a stage game changer IMO

RE ; the other question ..., I found it cheers - sorry my mistakes, as I was looking in the presets window , and not under the menu ( ie; little square on the far top left) thx