Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2003, 08:36 AM

Default PT 5.1 not exporting Region Definitions

Hey there,

Trying to export Region Definitions to a file for loading into Masterlist as multiple tracks. View as Regions in Masterlist load dialog shows no regions. Did the process in ProTools of defining regions and selecting Export Region Definitions from the Audio menu several times and they refuse to show up. I have done this stuff before, so it seems like a sudden change that it is not working. Is there something I should check for in preferences or some file I should trash to see if it fixes it? I already tried trashing the DigiSetup to no avail. Help? Is it a Masterlist problem maybe? Is there something to trash or reset there?
Thanks, Gene [email protected]
Old 08-26-2003, 02:01 PM

Default Re: PT 5.1 not exporting Region Definitions

Dumb question, on my part, but did you select the regions before you did the export?