Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2008, 11:53 AM

Question Digibase help!

Music editors, help! I use PT for post production, so I don't understand a lot of MIDI stuff. I have now done something in the digibase workspace to cause it to show the length of certain .wav files to display as measures, not time in minutes and seconds. The files have received a green metronome icon, not a blue dot as all the others.

I think it's really miraculous that PT can figure out how many measures are in a .wav file of library music, but when I want to know how many seconds it is it's not helpful.

1. How did I do this?
2. How do I remove this from the file info display so it again shows minutes and seconds?

The Digibase guide says nothing about this. The Reference guide doesn't help. Can you help?
Old 10-08-2008, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Digibase help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve White View Post
Music editors, help! I use PT for post production, so I don't understand a lot of MIDI stuff. I have now done something in the digibase workspace to cause it to show the length of certain .wav files to display as measures, not time in minutes and seconds. The files have received a green metronome icon, not a blue dot as all the others.

I think it's really miraculous that PT can figure out how many measures are in a .wav file of library music, but when I want to know how many seconds it is it's not helpful.

1. How did I do this?
2. How do I remove this from the file info display so it again shows minutes and seconds?

The Digibase guide says nothing about this. The Reference guide doesn't help. Can you help?
Hi,

You have to select all the files then use the pull down menu top left and select " clear elastic analysis"

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.