Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2008, 01:07 PM

Default DV toolkit 2 to Complete upgrade

I purchased the DV toolkit 2 a while ago. I want to purchase the Complete toolkit. DVtoolkit 2 is showing up on my iLok, but not on my MyDigi page. Can't find original software or registration info. My question is: If I by the Complete toolkit upgrade for DV2 users, will it work?

Thanks
Old 01-01-2009, 04:10 PM

Default Re: DV toolkit 2 to Complete upgrade

Happy New Year! Can anyone help me with this? OR can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Old 01-01-2009, 05:28 PM

It seems right now the Complete Extortion Toolkit is MIA. Can anyone verify that they obtained a license for one through retail channels (as opposed to via beta testing or direct intercourse with a digi employee)?
Old 01-01-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppertree View Post
it seems right now the complete extortion toolkit is mia.
hahahaha!!! Lmfao!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-k View Post
Sometimes ya just gotta put your tongue on the 9V battery just to see what all the fuss is about.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:30 PM

Wow...very helpful replies (sarcastic). is there anyone in the DUC who knows ANYTHING about the Complete production toolkit upgrade???
Old 01-02-2009, 03:35 PM

I have one......well I have the DV2+MPTK to CPT upgrade.

The question is was it the former or the latter or simply filling out right the CSA request form. They were having problems with the upgrades and took it down I beleive untill the assets are sorted out.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 01-02-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst79 View Post
I have one......well I have the DV2+MPTK to CPT upgrade.

The question is was it the former or the latter or simply filling out right the CSA request form. They were having problems with the upgrades and took it down I beleive untill the assets are sorted out.
So in plainer English, do you have the CPTK up and running on your machine at this very minute or not?
Old 01-02-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppertree View Post
So in plainer English, do you have the CPTK up and running on your machine at this very minute or not?
It's unfortunately not quite that simple.I got the track expansion asset late today (you need to trade your current assets for the MPTK and DVTK2 to get this) however it was missing the assets for Eleven LE, Structure LE, XForm and Neyrink Soundcode. So I got ahold of Digi CS right before close and let them know. It should get sorted out sometime Monday from what they said.

I got tracks and I got busses though I already had Structure and Eleven LE and Xform.

It's real and it exsists though

The folks like me that had both had to manully request the upgrade from Digi CSA by filling a form out using the instructions halfway down this page. Digi mentions that they are having trouble with the MPTK upgrades here about halfway down the page. Somewhere in one of the threads some one mentioned that it had been temporarily pulled from the Digi store until the asset issues are sorted out-If you can't find it I would presume thats why.

Normally Digis ugrades like this go very smoothly and I expect they will have it sorted out in short order.

I can't wait to sort out all of my Bombfactory, MoogerFooger stuff. I'm getting a headache just reading the threads.

OH sorry... Your question....In plainer english I apparently have the Incomplete Complete Production Toolkit

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 01-02-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawk View Post
I purchased the DV toolkit 2 a while ago. I want to purchase the Complete toolkit. DVtoolkit 2 is showing up on my iLok, but not on my MyDigi page. Can't find original software or registration info. My question is: If I by the Complete toolkit upgrade for DV2 users, will it work?

Thanks
I beleive you only need the asset. You may need to be the registered owner with Digi though.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

Old 01-03-2009, 01:39 AM

I noticed that when I installed CPTK on my MBP (not on my tower - I wanted to hold off installing it there) - using the same ilok for both - it seems to have deleted the license for the DVTK 2. Of course, now, I don't have the license to run DV on my tower... is this what is supposed to happen? If so, its a real pain. Is there any way both licenses can live on the same ilok?
PT 2019 and 10.14
UA Apollo Quad
Outboard:
2 x Summit Audio 2BA-221>TLA 50>EQF-100
2 x dbx 165a
x Shadow Hills GAMA
http://humpbackmedia.net[/SIZE]