Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2011, 06:49 PM

Question No Avid Support for Upgrade from 9??

I got the e-mail, and upgraded to 10. Now I am havnig questions, but my ASC from 9 has expired. Now what?
Old 11-30-2011, 06:51 PM

Default Re: No Avid Support for Upgrade from 9??

You get a new Avid Support Code with 10. But before you use it, post your questions here.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:00 PM

Default Re: No Avid Support for Upgrade from 9??

I don't know how to get my new code for one? Second, I have been having problems with the PLayback Engine and Latancy issues with recording "echo". The Playback engine only shows my ASIO and nothing more. There is no drop down menu, so I am stuck havnig to keep my ASIO plugged in and running in order to even ge PT to run. This was an issue I had with 9 and now with 10. I thought this was a stand alone so I could mix while litening through headphones or monitors?
When I record anything, I get an echo making it impossible to record. This is virtually a useless waste of money at this point.
Any ideas?