Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2012, 08:34 AM

Default I need extra license Protools 10

Hello, my name is Leandro I am writing from Buenos Aires. Argentina, a few months ago I bought a Protools 9 and did the update for the PT10 with their respective license.
Now I just bought a new iLok to use the two versions of PT 9 and 10 in the two computers that I use for work, one is in the control room with the mixer and the other in the editing room, but I have a single license the which serves for both versions of Protools updated.
For all that I need to know how I can acquire a new license? there is an option to buy a new license and upload it to my new iLok? how much it costs? Both USB keys are registered in my account iLok.com.
I hope you can help me as I need to put both computers to work.
Thanks to all.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:06 AM

Default Re: I need extra license Protools 10

Another license costs full price, there is no free or discounted license just because you already have one license.

The license you have can be used on any single computer, if you need two computers running simultaneously, then you have to buy another license at full price or whatever you can find one for, used licenses are usually cheaper on eBay or the Buy/Sell section on the DUC.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio