Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2016, 10:24 AM

Default Error: Missing Ilok, how to fix?

I recently moved into my first home, I don't currently have the internet, but I was able to get my Pro tools express up and running No problem, until yesterday!!!!

I let my step kids use pro tools when they get home from school and yesterday I had to go on to do some dithering of a project, when I quickly realize that I am completely locked out of Pro Tools Express.

I noticed my Ilok was loose from the USB housing, So I snapped that back into place and I got the solid blue light back on. Even though I fixed the Ilok it is telling me it can not find it and to register my product.

I just went on Ilok.com from my phone and all my licenses are there.

I am assuming I am going to have to take the entire computer over to a friends house that has internet?

Im not sure what caused this problem, so im not sure how to fix it. Can anyone help?