Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2010, 12:42 PM

Default Selling PT

All right lads, I have just been looking on the site for some information about this... (couldn't find a thing lol). I have a few Digidesign interfaces which I do not use any more and of course PT to go along with them. I am in the process of selling these particular products, how do I go about transferring serials, accounts etc? Thanks again Paul
Old 07-25-2010, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Selling PT

Somewhere on the site is a Transfer of Ownership form. You fill out part and give it to the buyer, who fills out part and faxes it to Digi. It's mainly for the hardware. It qualifies them to take part in any hardware upgrade offers, etc.

If possible, you include the original software that came with it. Many times that won't matter, as the software might be dated and they'll need to buy the latest upgrade to work with their system.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Selling PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst7 View Post
Somewhere on the site is a Transfer of Ownership form. You fill out part and give it to the buyer, who fills out part and faxes it to Digi. It's mainly for the hardware. It qualifies them to take part in any hardware upgrade offers, etc.

If possible, you include the original software that came with it. Many times that won't matter, as the software might be dated and they'll need to buy the latest upgrade to work with their system.
Its the very top sticky thread in the Buy&Sell section.

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave