Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 08-31-2020, 03:48 AM

Default Re: Plug-in Automation with the click sound

@Southsidemusic: Thank you for your inquiries. The results are surprising, however seeing that I encountered this issue on 2 out of 3 entirely different systems already (and one wasn't thoroughly used/tested) I will not be persuaded that this is such a rare issue.

Sometimes it's best to raise awareness for an issue. If I want changes in politics I won't simply write a letter to a department.

But sure, I will report it to Avid directly, but I'm almost certain they will treat it as a personal inconvenience rather than an overall issue.. because not enough people care to post about such things.

Thanks for your interest.

PS: Oh, I didn't see your post "gwehrli".. well my playback engine was surely not changed within any session.. it's always the same - via my Babyface Pro (ASIO Fireface USB).. when it comes to delay compensation I will not uncheck it, because delay compensation is necessary.

@JFreak: Well, according to the sheet my systems are supported.

Last edited by FNA; 09-10-2020 at 12:56 PM.