Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2011, 04:46 AM

Default New/Duplicate Shortcut - where is prev/next???

Unfortunately the next/previous Playlist Shortcuts are not implemented.
It´s unbelievable!

I spent 350$ on PT9 Upgrade and get only 2 of 4 most needed shortcuts!!!

Do I have to wait another 10 years and do I have to pay another 1000s$$ for a code which is already written for ICON???

I'm losing my patience now - please finish this work, AVID!

Besides of this:
the shortcuts for new/duplicate playlist use the backslash which isn't apparent on non US/UK keyboards. Is this really necessary? This is very ignorant to international users&there are still tons of unused key strokes...

Use the !,$,&,?,#,+,´,...or an international useable combination instead of the backslash, please!

No I don't want to be forced to buy an US Keyboard!!

http://www.4tune.at
Old 02-02-2011, 03:34 PM

Default Re: New/Duplicate Shortcut - where is prev/next???

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4tune View Post
Unfortunately the next/previous Playlist Shortcuts are not implemented.
It´s unbelievable!

I spent 350$ on PT9 Upgrade and get only 2 of 4 most needed shortcuts!!!

Do I have to wait another 10 years and do I have to pay another 1000s$$ for a code which is already written for ICON???

I'm losing my patience now - please finish this work, AVID!
+1 !!
PT2023.12 - Mac Studio M1 Max 64GB RAM - macOS 13.6.3 - UAD-2 Satellite Octo/Apollo 8tb Duo/Apollo 16ii/Prism Lyra 2 - Euphonix Artist Control - All the plugins(!) Waves/PA/Slate/SSL/McDSP/UAD/Kush/SoundToys/Eventide/Softube/NI/PSP/Sonible/BABY/Fabfilter/Sonnox etc.