Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 10:01 PM

Default Re: relinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
All we can do is to make assumptions given the little info you gave us; you didn't even bother until now to tell us where you found it. And who are you to tell when a thread is to be ended? Post on a public forum and expect answers and questions. It ends when it ends.
I am the person that started this post, thats who I am, and you are talking like a real keyboard bully,or maybe you think I am someone you can bully,go pick on someone your own size,if this is any sign of your intelligence, I would say go read some more and leave me alone, don't have time for ignoramus.
blue ray player
HDX 1, 2 16X16 interfaces
sync I/O.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw rec View Post
Trying to figure that one out too...why would some of the files be on the hard drive and some on a USB stick? My FINAL thought on this would be for you to back up a few suggestions and make SURE you have "copy files on import" checked in your preferences. Did you investigate that yet?
All the midi files was in the man session for some reason, and on the copy that was on the stick, was the full session with all the files there, since as I did, save a copy to the stick, this has me ripping my hair out, as for your suggestion, no I have not done that because I found the session and didn't think it would be necessary, but I will now.
Thanks
blue ray player
sync I/O.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2224 View Post
I am the person that started this post, thats who I am, and you are talking like a real keyboard bully,or maybe you think I am someone you can bully,go pick on someone your own size,if this is any sign of your intelligence, I would say go read some more and leave me alone, don't have time for ignoramus.
And now who's acting like a keyboard bully? All I or anyone else is trying to get are trying to help you given the info you've given at the time we write our responses. Is asking for complete info being a bully? I think not.

Something I have learned from you is that you can't stand when someone calls you on doing something wrong in your workflow. Or asks why you're doing what you're doing. And that kind of person I have no patience with.

QAPLA!
Old 09-22-2014, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
And now who's acting like a keyboard bully? All I or anyone else is trying to get are trying to help you given the info you've given at the time we write our responses. Is asking for complete info being a bully? I think not.

Something I have learned from you is that you can't stand when someone calls you on doing something wrong in your workflow. Or asks why you're doing what you're doing. And that kind of person I have no patience with.
Who gives a rats ass, did I ask for your have patience?
When you start asking questions,like who do you think you are, that is a sign of aggression to me, and here you are again, telling me how I did something wrong, as if you saw what I did, and your high and mighty,I have no patience,I am not your employee nor your child, everyone that has answered this thread ,has been civil except you, go talk down to someone else,Don't know why I am even responding to your ignorance, you have a good day now.
blue ray player
sync I/O.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2224 View Post
Who gives a rats ass, did I ask for your have patience?
When you start asking questions,like who do you think you are, that is a sign of aggression to me, and here you are again, telling me how I did something wrong, as if you saw what I did, and your high and mighty,I have no patience,I am not your employee nor your child, everyone that has answered this thread ,has been civil except you, go talk down to someone else,Don't know why I am even responding to your ignorance, you have a good day now.
I've been more than civil with you but you just can't see that. I can't ask you questions? You consider that aggression? Oh well - I tried to help.

And now who's acting uncivil? Even if you didn't ask for my patience I gave it freely.

QAPLA!
Old 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM

Gentlemen, please let this go.

2224, I'm glad you were able to find all the media for your session. Perhaps in the process you've learned something about the function of Pro Tools that would cause you to adjust your workflow to prevent this from happening again. That's pretty much how we all learned good session management.

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control
Closed Thread