Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Admin Emeritus

Thumbs up VENUE 4.5 now available for Avid S3L customers!

VENUE 4.5 and EuControl 3.2 software bring a host of new capabilities to the Avid S3L System, offering unprecedented versatility for the stage, studio, and beyond. We want all S3L owners to experience the power these upgrades provide, so we’re offering you both at no charge.

With these two new software upgrades, you can...
  • Share I/O across two or more S3L/S3L-X systems reliably, with auto gain tracking
  • Explore infinite sonic possibilities with support for 64-bit Pro Tools® AAX plug-ins
  • Customize the surface for your workflow with user-definable fader banks
  • Set up a mobile EUCON TM recording/mixing studio with just VENUE | S3 and your laptop

S3L owners should have received an email from Avid with details already—if not, please visit the following Avid Knowledge Base page:
S3L Upgrade Options
VENUE 4.5 Now Available for S3L
Old 11-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Admin Emeritus

Default VENUE 4.5.1 Now Available for Avid S3L and S3L-X

New VENUE 4.5.1 software is now available at no charge for all Avid S3L and S3L-X customers running VENUE 4.5 software. This important software update improves system connectivity and is recommended for all users. The software update can be downloaded via your Avid Account.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:34 AM

Default Re: VENUE 4.5 now available for Avid S3L customers!

I am trying to upgrade to 4.5 on my S3L, but I do not see it in my Avid Account and the link does not work for the upgrade on this page: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...pgrade-Options