Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2015, 08:06 PM

Default Re: New 11R drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormstudios View Post
This logic needs to go away from the forum to really be helpful. The logic that 'it doesn't happen to me so it therefore doesn't really exist' is getting old and this forum is one of the last where its still employed. Trust that most users here aren't retarded and have figured a few things out when they tell you something is wrong and not functioning as expected.
I never suggested that your problem didn't exist. You are reading too much into my reply. I merely listed my experience with the Operating Systems I've used the 11R with.

The fact that your issue is occurring and you are on 10.7.5 could mean that the issue is isolated to that particular OS. Could be that it is some other difference, but it can be helpful knowing which environments the problem does not occur in to attempt to isolate the root cause.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:44 AM

Default Re: New 11R drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormstudios View Post
This logic needs to go away from the forum to really be helpful. The logic that 'it doesn't happen to me so it therefore doesn't really exist' is getting old and this forum is one of the last where its still employed. Trust that most users here aren't retarded and have figured a few things out when they tell you something is wrong and not functioning as expected.
You are totally misreading what people are saying. When they say something like that they mean that they don't have a problem. There are probably a lot of people who don't have the issue and some report that here to let people know it's not a 'nature of the beast' type of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonRR1 View Post
I never suggested that your problem didn't exist. You are reading too much into my reply. I merely listed my experience with the Operating Systems I've used the 11R with.

The fact that your issue is occurring and you are on 10.7.5 could mean that the issue is isolated to that particular OS. Could be that it is some other difference, but it can be helpful knowing which environments the problem does not occur in to attempt to isolate the root cause.
Agreed. There's other things contributing to the issue; after all we don't all have the same system and any of a number of things may contribute to it.

QAPLA!