Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 03:10 PM

Default partial Thanks Digitechsupport!

I just found this on another post.

"One thing everyone should try - remove ALL plug-ins from your plug-ins folder (MacHD>Library>Application Support>Digidesign>Plug-Ins), trash preferences, then restart and test Pro Tools again. This will help identify if the problem is plug-in related."

Have had an issue with the plug ins being illegible just looked like garbled text also trying to do crossfades during playback was giving me unable to render errors. so i trashed the usual suspects PT, dae, digisetup prefs to no avail. but after seeing this pulled my plugs and am reinserting them a couple at a time and I can read the plug in names again so am close to finding the culprit, probably one of those try it for 14 day plug ins.

But still can't do crossfades on the fly getting "assertion in UfadeRgn.cpp line 791 errors"

will try searchin the online database next.

i'm an old school PT user starting on 7.1 (pt3.1) who is only been on 10.3.9 and PT6.9 the last 8 months after moving from OS9 PT 5.1. I am learning fast what to trash and work around the system.
Cleveland, OH