Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2017, 05:44 PM

Default Cannot see entire "session data import page".

Hello,

I've been having a lot of trouble with my "session data import page". I cannot see the entire page, so I cannot import tracks from another session because I cannot get to the "ok" button at the bottom of the screen. For some reason the page is really big, but my display settings are in normal range. Is there anything I can do to try and fix this. I've already searched knowledge base and even read the manual, but nothing. It does say to go to setup>preferences>display but it doesn't configure sizes or anything. I tried to take a picture of how it looks but I was unable to due to it's size...sorry.

Thank you,

Pro Tools 2018, Bx5a monitors, C-214 akg mic, impulse 49 control board, Steingberg UR-44 sound interface, Acer i7 4770 quad core, windows 8, 64 bit, 3.40 ghz, 12G Ram, 12G Hard drive, 1TB external HD Seagate.[/FONT]

I Rock for Jesus!
Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Cannot see entire "session data import page".

Any chance you're on an extended desktop? What happens of you increase your desktop resolution? What happens if you run Pro Tools both full screen and not full screen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control
Old 04-20-2017, 05:08 AM

Default Re: Cannot see entire "session data import page".

I had a 13" 2008 MBP that had this problem - running at native resolution the OK and cancel buttons appear off the page. Assuming you can see everything else in that window and the program generally I would just use the keyboard instead - Enter = OK and Esc = Cancel.

I never found any other windows that suffered the problem so I didn't find it worth messing about with screen settings - besides you'd need a higher resolution to fix it and modern monitors will nearly always be running at max by default.