Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2018, 11:00 AM

Default Mbox Pro 3 not recognized on Sierra

Been using Protools for years using a BLA modded 002R and a 2011 iMac. I recently bought a used Mbox Pro 3 for my daughter and am trying to test it out for her with my girlfriend's 2015 MacBook Pro using the Firewire to Thunderbolt adapter and nothing here either. Running Sierra on both. Haven't dared to update to High Sierra. I have the latest drivers and Protools. Not showing up as connected. Is this definitely a driver thing? Is there no option but to wait for Avid to fix it with new drivers? Anyone have luck with this?