How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2016, 02:18 PM

Default Arturia V not working with PT10

I'm having issues with setting up Arturia V collection 5 with Pro Tools 10
I can't seem to get PT to recognise the files, it says that certain files are moved to the un-used folder on start up and i'm guessing i need to transfer these files into the used folder but everytime i do, it says it can't find them (also they don't look like the same file types).

I've also had issues with Addictive Drums 2 not being recognized, although Addictive Drums 1 is and works fine.

Can anyone give advice?
Thanks.
Old 12-22-2016, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Arturia V not working with PT10

Hi and Welcome to the Community

Here are the specs for PT10 and up.

Required configuration
Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), NKS.VST 2.4VST 3 AAX AU NKS

You need Pro Tools 10.3.8 minimum for use of the aax32 bit. If you don't have 10.3.8 it won't run. Update from your Avid account to the latest PT10 and you should be good to go.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 12-24-2016, 02:54 PM

I'm still using Pro Tools 10 HD here and I have the Arturia 5 collection. I can load all of them but certain ones still crash Pro Tools. Mini V is one of them. The older Mini V still works. Also, the new free MiniFilter plugin crashes the system anytime that you attempt to instantiate it. It's too bad because they make some pretty cool sounding stuff. Let us know how it goes once you get them to show up, probably by getting the last upgrade for Pro Tools 10.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WernerF View Post
I'm still using Pro Tools 10 HD here and I have the Arturia 5 collection. I can load all of them but certain ones still crash Pro Tools. Mini V is one of them. The older Mini V still works. Also, the new free MiniFilter plugin crashes the system anytime that you attempt to instantiate it. It's too bad because they make some pretty cool sounding stuff. Let us know how it goes once you get them to show up, probably by getting the last upgrade for Pro Tools 10.
The Moog Mini emulation can be a cpu hog when it wants to be. More so than any of the other Arturia synths even the Moog Modular. For the record I have yet to see any developer's Mini emulation that doesn't suck up the cpu strength something fierce.

QAPLA!