Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 03:20 PM

Default HELP! FTP capable studios in Hong Kong & Tokyo?

Wondering if anyone can help?

I'm working on an album with an Asian-based artist and need to get some session files to Hong Kong and also to Tokyo by Wednesday, May 4th. It's a national holiday in both cities and all shipments to the region are badly delayed.

I'd like to post a few "Stuffed" or "Zipped" session folders on my FTP site for the studio in Hong Kong to download. It should be a cinch, but the people at the facility that's been booked don't seem comfortable with this method of transferring sessions (I do this all the time and it works great).

Can anyone recommend a facility in Hong Kong capable of downloading the session files from my server, un-zipping them, and burning them to a data CD to messenger to the destination studio there? (Same for Tokyo.)

I'd be happy to pay fairly for the service. It's about 1.5 GB total data coming from a fast server. If the recipient has a fast connection it shouldn't take more than 1 - 2 hours for the whole process.

This would be a real life saver!

Please email me at:
[email protected]

or call 818 710 8280

thanks!
Michael