Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 02-05-2020, 08:10 AM
Avid

Default Re: S1 and Control App - I see the non-responsive Channel state on Sweetwater Demo

FYI: I just re-watched the Sweetwater video and it must be different as he carries on working and the screen is not unresponsive.

If you select the block with the functions listed what happens ?
Old 02-05-2020, 08:10 AM

Default Re: S1 and Control App - I see the non-responsive Channel state on Sweetwater Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
I wonder if its not caused by doing anything on the App, but by the attention that happens somewhere else and causes the app to respond...sometimes getting it out of wack. We have fixed a few things around this area for this upcoming release so hopefully.....
I will give the next update a try. Have to say other than this- the new app and Dock and the new S1 and Meters on slave iPad, iPhone and Fire 8 all work great.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
FYI: I just re-watched the Sweetwater video and it must be different as he carries on working and the screen is not unresponsive.

If you select the block with the functions listed what happens ?
Eddie on your question with Sweetwater demo - only some of the functions are unresponsive. Some of the functions like insert are not responsive. In the Sweetwater demo after the center top left block in center of screen displays the names of the channel functions the demo goes to other screens.

The block with function names is unresponsive too.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:05 AM

This is a problem!!

Try to work on music when overtime you try to config, You have to restart everything. You guys have to solve this.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:47 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchook View Post
This is a problem!!

Try to work on music when overtime you try to config, You have to restart everything. You guys have to solve this.
What DAW are you using ?