Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2008, 07:12 AM

Default HELP Downloaded Pro Tools Upgrade, Code No Where to Be Found

I downloaded the software upgrade for Pro Tools on Leopard to PTLE 7.4. The "Upgrading Guide" instructed me that the authorization code is on the inside cover of the guide. I didn't find anything there that had the prefix that the code would start with - think that would be DIGI740 I also looked in "MyDigi" and it wasn't there. I've had Pro Tools for a while, used to use it on another computer. I recently purchased this Macbook. lease, there's gotta be some way to get this authorization code...it was supposed to have been sent along with the Pro Tools download. This is what i downloaded:

http://www.apple.com/support/downloa...mboupdate.html

Please someone help me find the right authorization code so I can validate pro tools and start using it with my Mbox!!!

):
Mbox 1
Protools LE for intel based macs
Old 07-04-2008, 08:17 AM

Default Re: HELP Downloaded Pro Tools Upgrade, Code No Where to Be F

That's a Mac OS update you've linked to. That won't have anything to do with your Pro Tools authorization. I can see from your signature that you're using an original Mbox. Since that was never sold with Pro Tools 7.4, you would had to have purchased that upgrade or possibly received it as an amnesty upgrade. If you purchased the upgrade from the digistore you can login there and view your purchase history which will have your authorization code.

Given that it's unclear as to which version of Pro Tools you own, you may not be aware that Pro Tools 7.4 was a paid upgrade. You can find more info about that here.