Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2008, 11:09 PM

Default Mix core card failing digitest

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I'm attempting to put together an older TDM system consisting of a PowerMac G4 800 a mix core card and a mix farm card. I run both PT 5.1.1 and 6.4.1.

No matter what I do, my mix core card will not pass digitest, sometimes the mix core card is not recognized at all. Pro Tools will not launch. I have even replaced the mix core card with a brand new one and same deal. I've seen this issue on forums before but no resolution. I think it's hardware related but I'm not sure it's the core card.

Please help if you can! Thanks.

-Jonny