Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2016, 06:17 AM

Default Why Avid Company does not update the driver to the windows 10

Good afternoon!
I live in Ukraine. Two years ago, I bought a M-Audio Fast Track Usb for writing music at home, for yourself. Salary in the country is small, the average - 4000 hryvnia, is $ 150. I bought it two years ago with the hope that I will enjoy it for a long time. Since I have a license of Windows 8, Microsoft has offered me upgraded to Windows 10, which was my disappointment that the sound card is not working properly, crackle, hiss appears. I need to buy a new card ??? When my salary to buy a new I can not remain on Windows 8 too, as everything moves forward, not backward. Why do companies Avid difficult to update the driver for a new operating system? Or digging does not value their customers who have spent the money to buy their product instead of another company?
The more support ends in 2018!!!!!!!
Please update the driver on Windows 10!!!
P.S. sorry for my English
Attached Images
File Type: jpg avid.jpg (29.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Defnick; 03-02-2016 at 08:14 AM.