Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2008, 04:06 PM

Default Session Template Questions

2 things:

1) When i open a stationary pad session template and choose Create New Session, it opens a new session as expected, but also in the same location as the Session template, it makes a copy of the session (session template copy 1) as well. Is there a way to make this not happen?

2) I have a session template that i want to always have some stock audio in every session. I work in post and i have a timed 2 pop for a specific series as well as some title card music and theme song that i want in every session that i open from the template. Now when i open a new session from the template. the audio is there but it's not in the New session Audio folder, it's in the Session Template Audio folder. Is there a way to make it so that every time i open a new session from this template that the audio in the session is copied to the new session's audio folder?

Hope it's clear what i'm asking. thanks