Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2000, 05:07 PM

Default \'Search\' Funtion when loooking for files?

Before i start I would like to congratulate digi on v5.0 , its awesome!
I was just wondering if a search funtion could be added for when PT is asking you to find files when opening a session. When you restore a session from Cdr or mezzo, the links for all the audio files are broken, and if you have a complicated job, with files all over the joint, it is quite hard to locate them. Logic, and Cubase both have 'search' option, where the computer searches itself. This would be great, or at least the option to use 'sherlock' to look yourself. At the moment you need to keep canceling, and then using sherlock. This would be a big help.

cheers
Mesh

PS. while you are fixing that, what say you add stereo audio channels like logic, so you can put stero plug ins on tracks????