Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 02-24-2018, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Project wont open with error "Could not complete your request because while tran

I'm having the same issue. We built the project, saved it and closed. When trying to open the same project I get this error " Could not complete your request because while translating DNet Collaboration Maps". Now I cannot access a project we spent hours making. Very, very frustrating!

Pro Tools 2018.1.0 installed on a 64 bit Windows 8.1 hp laptop with over 300 GB of free space. Help!
Old 02-24-2018, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Project wont open with error "Could not complete your request because while tran

Did anyone ever figure this out? I need my project back! I don't understand this trash.. I've had this software not even a full day and I already hate it! Its full of errors and bugs and its driving me insane!
Old 02-24-2018, 10:44 PM

I had the same issue, all I could do is delete the song and start over with the audio files i saved, I finished the project in one sitting and exported audio and saved numerous times no trouble, but when I saved and exited and out of curiosity re-opened the song I got this message;

Could not complete your request because Assertion in "E:\ Code\ 222437\ ProTools\ App\ Networking\ DNet\ PTCC\ PTCCLib\ PTCCLib_Services.cpp", line 2650.

(Use the Copy button to copy this message to the clipboard.).

It might be worth noting that I keep getting messages asking whether or not i want to save to the could or local and that I am saving over or replacing an already existing cloud copy.

Hope this helps, this issue is ridiculous and destroying my music
Old 02-25-2018, 10:05 PM

I've also run into this problem and its annoying me to no end.

It happened on a track that's extremely important so I'm looking for anyway to recover pieces of it even if its on a track by track basis. Does anyone know of any ways to recover anything from projects with this message? I searched through the project cache on my computer but it seems useless. Has Avid entirely moved our projects to the cloud?

Hopefully this can be solved soon seeing as how this is driving me crazy.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:03 PM

Default "Could not complete your request because while tran

Does anyone else get an error 404 when trying to obtain a support code? Without issuing a support code, and yet still requiring one to give support, Avid has pushed me into the forums. The issue causing this error message has tanked every project I have spent more than 4 hours on. Error appears on both my PT computers, and keeps me from continuing my projects. A cumulative week of hours wasted on projects without any solutions. I have done multiple re-installs of PT First, as well as the Avid App manager. It seems that this software is incapable of handling projects beyond a couple tracks/hours. If I clear the local cache as recommended elsewhere on the forums, I lose all files when trying to load from the cloud. I foolishly paid for the cloud subscription, and regret doing so. Any tips?

Dedicated PT Windows PC
8 GB Ram
750GB SSD
AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-core 2.5 GHz
64 Bit Processor
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Old 02-28-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam View Post
Unistall cloud client service. Start Pt first. Reinstall the cloud client service while pt is running. I've ben able to partially recover my latest backup. Then i dowloaded Presonus studio zone 3 and unistalled pt. Wish you best of luck!
i dont get to reinstall cloud client service. How did you do it? Thanks
Old 03-01-2018, 06:53 AM

I'm getting same message, my song is stuck somewhere and I can't get it back
Old 03-06-2018, 04:11 PM

Where do we need to go to get help with this? It has been over a month since first posting for help and no one is getting ANY answers at all. Re-installs aren't working. Deleting and totally redoing songs that people have work days and days on and then having this same error happen AGAIN is not the answer either...... WTF?
Old 03-07-2018, 01:39 PM

I found a solution. It worked for me -

https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One

Old 03-12-2018, 01:14 PM

I FIXED IT!!!!! I uninstalled pro tools first , the cloud client,and the plugin i used most which is the Xpand!2 ,then i reinstalled pro tools first and cloud client . started the programs and it work . i have my sessions back!!!!