Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2016, 02:14 AM

Default "You do not own any products under this account yet."

Hi!
I'm sorry for my english, but I have a big problem:
I bought a Pro Tools DUET with a Pro Tools Activation Code and a iLock key.
I did everything Avid told me (a Master Account, activated Code etc....), I linked iLock key.
But when I click on "My Products and Subscriptions" nothing happen and I can read this:"You do not own any products under this account yet."
I did this 2 days ago, but now is sunday, maybe doesn't work during weekend?
Where is my pro tools 12.5???

Thanks for all!
Have a nice sunday

Riccardo.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Pro Tools DUET
Old 06-01-2016, 03:10 PM

Default Re: "You do not own any products under this account yet."

Welcome to the community.

This shouldn't have anything to do with the weekend. I checked the account using your community email address and the Pro Tools product is listed there. All set?
Old 09-07-2016, 05:39 PM

I'm having the same problem, except that I have an annual subscription to Vanilla PT. It's not due for renewal until November 4.

I'm still able to login and access my account and downloads through a browser, it's just the application manager isn't working or thinks I don't have anything.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan View Post
I'm having the same problem, except that I have an annual subscription to Vanilla PT. It's not due for renewal until November 4.

I'm still able to login and access my account and downloads through a browser, it's just the application manager isn't working or thinks I don't have anything.
Doesn't sound like the same problem... the OP says that my.avid.com/products didn't list their Pro Tools product, but you are seeing yours there.

Took a bit of digging but I found your account. It shows you have an Upgrade Plan (not a Subscription) correct? Please confirm that you are running the current version of Application Manager (2.5.9) and are signing in with the same email address (it's different than the email you are using here for the community).

If you are still having trouble I'd recommend starting a support case with all of your info and screenshots at my.avid.com > Access The Support Center > Equipment > Create A Case