Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2008, 10:53 AM

Default Accessing Sends F to J

Hi,
I'm using Pro Tools HD 7.4 with Command|8 and have a problem with the second bank of sends. I know I can access them while holding the key "Shidt/Add" on Command|8. But: If my mix window in Pro Tools is set to display singular sends like A and F, the display in the software changes from A to B to C if I push the appropriate button on Command|8. This doesn't happen for the second bank of sends. If I remember right, it once worked... I looked through preferences and things but didn't find the clue.
In short: Why doesn't the Pro Tools Mix window change its display if I hit Send "G" on the Command|8. It works on the display of Command|8 but not on the computer monitor. Anyone?

Kind regards

Mark
Old 01-03-2009, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Accessing Sends F to J

bump
Old 01-03-2009, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Ziebarth View Post
Hi,
I'm using Pro Tools HD 7.4 with Command|8 and have a problem with the second bank of sends. I know I can access them while holding the key "Shidt/Add" on Command|8. But: If my mix window in Pro Tools is set to display singular sends like A and F, the display in the software changes from A to B to C if I push the appropriate button on Command|8. This doesn't happen for the second bank of sends. If I remember right, it once worked... I looked through preferences and things but didn't find the clue.
In short: Why doesn't the Pro Tools Mix window change its display if I hit Send "G" on the Command|8. It works on the display of Command|8 but not on the computer monitor. Anyone?

Kind regards

hi mark,

i guess you are the one who started that thread also at xing; am i right?
i already gave there my 2cents-comment...

good luck!

Mark
Old 01-22-2009, 12:41 AM

bump.
Does anyone know if it's possible? Digi?

Kind regards

Mark